A typical project is carried out as follows:
1. The client visits us with an idea and a sketch.
2. The approximate dimensions, specifications and method of implementation are determined in our office. After talking to our engineers, we arrange for a on site meeting, where we collect all the required measurements that are needed for and official offer.
3. An offer to the customer is made.
4. After the implementation agreement, we prepare the workshop drawings. This process takes as long until the customer is completely satisfied.
5. The product goes to the workshop for production and later to hot-dip galvanization or powder coating.
6. After the completion of anti-corrosion protection, we set a date for the installation.
7. After the installation is completed, the customer can make additional comments or complaints that need to be fixed.